Equal Payment Plan Online Application Form
- Applicant’s ID card copy
- If the applicant is a tenant; copy of agreement between applicant & owner, copy of owner’s ID, and ‘No Objection’ letter from owner regarding applicant’s participation in the equal payment plan.
- This service is exclusive for customers using electricity services under the domestic category.
- If applicant has any overdue or unsettled bills, services can only be provided after all bills have been settled.
- After agreement has been made with applicant, equal payment plan for monthly electricity usage will be arranged.
- To determine the monthly bill amount, average usage of the previous 12 months will be taken into account.
- If premises have had electricity connection for less than 12 months, EPP amount will be calculated based on average electricity usage of appliances, area of the household/apartment and existing load
- Equal payment amount will be reviewed every 6 months.
- If reviewed equal payment amount is higher or lower than the agreed amount, adjustments can be made by STELCO or customer.
- If the agreed amount under equal payment plan is not regularly paid by customer, STELCO has the right to terminate the agreement.